If you find our activities valuable and intend to come to more than 2 or 3 meetings, please join. You must be 18 years or older to be eligible for membership.
Check our Calendar to see when our next meeting is; see Contact Us for directions to our regular meeting location or to contact our webmaster.
- You must be 18 or older to be a member.
- Create an account here: (1) Click Login (upper right). (2) Scroll down to New User Registration, click Membership Information, click Create A New User Account And Request Membership and follow the instructions .
Note 1: In the Personal Information section, make sure that Notify administrators that you wish to join the organization... is selected.
Note 2: If you intend to pay and become a full member, you must specify your email address.
- Pay your dues-- see Payment Methods below.
Dues cover the club's costs of operations, such as our rental space, website, and judges fees.
- Treasurer will notify you when your membership is complete.
- Everyone's membership renews on January 1. (Dues are payable in December through January and cover the entire calendar year. )
- If you have changed your address, phone, or email in the last year, please update your profile.
- We must receive your dues by January 31 to keep your membership current.
Dues are $40 and cover Jan 1 - Dec 31; they are prorated by quarter for people renewing or joining during the year: $30 if renewing or joining between Apr-Jun, $20 Jul-Sep, $10 Oct-Dec.
(You can optionally bring a check payable to the "Sunnyvale Photographic Club" to one of our meetings or contact the treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for snailmail instructions.) Otherwise, select today's date (use Jan 1-Dec 31 for annual renewal) from the button to pay by PayPal; you don't need a PayPal account if you don't have one; just use your credit card.
By registering for membership, I certify that I am 18 or older.
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.